Sunday, March 17, 2013

And when the day cometh

This is the thing which I will give unto you for a sign

[1 Ne 3:236] And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose foundation is the devil,
[1 Ne 3:237] Then at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants which he hath made to his people, who are of the house of Israel.
__________________________________________________________________________________

[2 Ne 12:80] For after the book of which I have spoken shall come forth, and be written unto the Gentiles, and sealed up again unto the Lord, there shall be many which shall believe the words which are written; and they shall carry them forth unto the remnant of our seed.
[2 Ne 11:127] Wherefore, because of the things which are sealed up, the things which are sealed, shall not be delivered in the day of the wickedness and abominations of the people.
[2 Ne 11:128] Wherefore the book shall be kept from them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

[3 Ne 7:32] But wo, saith the Father, unto the unbelieving of the Gentiles, for notwithstanding they have come forth upon the face of this land, and have scattered my people, who are of the house of Israel; and my people who are of the house of Israel, have been cast out from among them, and have been trodden under feet by them;
[3 Ne 7:34] And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you, At that day [1] when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and [2] shall reject the fullness of my gospel, and [3] shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and [4] above all the people of the whole earth, and [5] shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and [6] of deceits, and [7] of mischiefs, and [8] all manner of hypocrisy, and [9] murders, and [10] priestcrafts, and [11] whoredoms, and [12] of secret abominations;
[3 Ne 7:35] And if they shall do all these things, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fullness of my gospel from among them;
[3 Ne 7:36] And then will I remember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them;
[3 Ne 7:37] And I will shew unto thee, O house of Israel, that the Gentiles shall not have power over you, but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the knowledge of the fullness of my gospel.

__________________________________________________________________________________

[2 Ne 2:9] That the Messiah should be made manifest unto them
in the latter days, in the spirit of power, unto the bringing of them out of darkness unto light; yea, out of hidden darkness and out of captivity unto freedom.
[2 Ne 2:11] Yea, Joseph truly said, Thus saith the Lord unto me: A choice seer will I raise up out of the fruit of thy loins; and he shall be esteemed highly among the fruit of thy loins.
[2 Ne 2:12] And unto him will I give commandment, that he shall do a work for the fruit of thy loins, his brethren, which shall be of great worth unto them, even to the bringing of them to the knowledge of the covenants which I have made with thy fathers.
[2 Ne 2:15] And he shall be great like unto Moses, whom I have said I would raise up unto you, to deliver my people, O house of Israel.
[2 Ne 2:17] But a seer will I raise up out of the fruit of thy loins; and unto him will I give power to bring forth my word unto the seed of thy loins;
[2 Ne 2:18] And not to the bringing forth my word only, saith the Lord, but to the convincing them of my word, which shall have already gone forth among them.
[2 Ne 2:24] And out of weakness he shall be made strong, in that day when my work shall commence among all my people, unto the restoring thee, O house of Israel, saith the Lord.
[2 Ne 2:26] And they that seek to destroy him, shall be confounded:
[2 Ne 2:38] And the words which he shall write, shall be the words which are expedient [better, or good] in my wisdom should go forth unto the fruit of thy loins
[2 Ne 11:131] And the day cometh that the words of the book which were sealed, shall be read upon the housetops; and they shall be read by the power of Christ;
[2 Ne 11:130] For the book shall be sealed by the power of God, and the revelation which was sealed, shall be kept in the book until the own due time of the Lord, that they may come forth: for, behold, they reveal all things from the foundation of the world unto the end thereof.
[3 Ne 9:63] And behold ye are the children of the prophets; and ye are of the house of Israel; and ye are of the covenant which the Father made with your fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed, shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed;

________________________________________________________________________________

[3 Ne 9:86] And verily, I say unto you, I give unto you a sign, that ye may know the time when these things shall be about to take place, that I shall gather in from their long dispersion, my people, O house of Israel, and shall establish again among them my Zion.
[3 Ne 9:87] And behold, this is the thing which I will give unto you for a sign, for verily I say unto you, that when these things which I declare unto you, and which I shall declare unto you hereafter of myself, and by the power of the Holy Ghost, which shall be given unto you of the Father, shall be made known unto the Gentiles,
[3 Ne 9:88] That they may know concerning this people who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, and concerning this my people who shall be scattered by them;
[3 Ne 9:89] Verily, verily, I say unto you, When these things [Nephite record] shall be made known unto them of the Father, and shall come forth of the Father, from them unto you, for it is wisdom in the Father that they should be established in this land,
[3 Ne 9:92] For thus it behooveth the Father that it should come forth from the Gentiles, that he may shew forth his power unto the Gentiles, for this cause, that the Gentiles, if they will not harden their hearts, that they may repent and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, and know of the true points of my doctrine, that they may be numbered among my people, O house of Israel:
[3 Ne 9:93] And when these things come to pass, that thy seed shall begin to know these things, it shall be a sign unto them, that they may know that the work of the Father hath already commenced unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the people who are of the house of Israel.

_________________________________________________________________________________

[3 Ne 9:51] And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent, [1] after the blessing which they shall receive, [2] after they have scattered my people, [3]then shall ye who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them;
[3 Ne 9:52] And ye shall be in the midst of them, who shall be many; and ye shall be among them, as a lion among the beasts of the forests, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through, both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

_________________________________________________________________________________

[3 Ne 10:1] But if they [gentiles] [1] will repent, and [2] hearken unto my words, and [3] harden not their hearts, I will establish my church among them, and they shall come in unto the covenant, and be numbered among this the remnant of Jacob, unto whom I have given this land for their inheritance, and they [gentiles] [4] shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob;
[3 Ne 10:2] And also, as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem;
[3 Ne 10:3] And then shall they assist my people that they may be gathered in, who are scattered upon all the face of the land, in unto the New Jerusalem.
[3 Ne 10:4] And then shall the power of heaven come down among them; and I also will be in the midst, and then shall the work of the Father commence, at that day even when this gospel shall be preached among the remnant of this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment