Monday, February 18, 2013

Restoration Directive

The Reason Their Has Always Been A Dark Cloud Hanging Over The Book Of Mormon........




THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK OF MORMON


1NE.7:17 And after our seed is scattered, the Lord God will proceed to do a marvelous work among the Gentiles, which shall be of great worth unto our seed;

The restoration cannot be separated from the promises made to the Lamanites.

2NE.12:1 And now, behold, my brethren, I have spoken unto you according as the Spirit hath constrained me; wherefore, I know that they must surely come to pass.
2 And the things which shall be written out of the book shall be of great worth unto the children of men, and especially unto our seed, which is a remnant of the house of Israel.
3 For it shall come to pass in that day, that the churches which are built up, and not unto the Lord, when the one shall say unto the other, Behold, I, I am the Lord's; and the other shall say, I, I am the Lord's.

The restoration, or LDS, RLDS, has always claimed to be the only true church, the restored church. The Book of Mormon condemns them and ALL Churches not built unto the lord.

12 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false, and vain, and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark; and the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.
13 Yea, they have all gone out of the way; they have become corrupted.
14 Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted; and their churches are lifted up; because of pride, they are puffed up.

They have ALL become corrupted.

Isaiah 29:24 Wherefore, when thou hast read the words which I have commanded thee, and obtained the witnesses which I have promised unto thee, then shalt thou seal up the book again, and hide it up unto me, that I may preserve the words which thou hast not read until I shall see fit in mine own wisdom to reveal all things unto the children of men.
25 For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men, save it be according to their faith.
26 And again it shall come to pass, that the Lord shall say unto him that shall read the words that shall be delivered him( Joseph Smith), Forasmuch as this people (those around Joseph in the early church) draw near unto me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their hearts far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men, therefore I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people; yea, a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise and learned shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent shall be hid.

27 And woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord. And their works are in the dark; and they say, Who seeth us and who knoweth us? (Masons in the leadership of the church) And they also say, Surely, your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay. (changing revelations)
28 But behold, I will show unto them, saith the Lord of hosts, that I know all their works.
(The Inspired Version and the Doctrine and Covenants)
For, shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

The people around Joseph at that time had other motives, rather than the Lords Work. We are the result of 175yrs. Of disobeying God’s directive for Book of Mormon believers. THE MASONIC INFLUENCE IS IN EVERY BOOK OF MORMON CHURCH, IT’S IN THE STRUCTURE OF THE PRIESTHOOD, THE VERRY FOUNDATION.

During the time the plates were being translated some revelations were given to them , they are sections 2-16 in the D&C.

[Sec 2:6a] Nevertheless, my work shall go forth, for, inasmuch as the knowledge of a Savior has come unto the world, through the testimony of the Jews, even so shall the knowledge of a Savior come unto my people, and to the Nephites, and the Jacobites, and the Josephites, and the Zoramites, through the testimony of their fathers;
[Sec 2:6b] and this testimony shall come to the knowledge of the Lamanites, and the Lemuelites, and the Ishmaelites, who dwindled in unbelief because of the iniquity of their fathers, whom the Lord has suffered to destroy their brethren the Nephites, because of their iniquities and their abominations;
[Sec 2:6c] and for this very purpose are these plates preserved which contain these records, that the promises of the Lord might be fulfilled, which he made to his people;
[Sec 2:6d] and that the Lamanites might come to the knowledge of their fathers, and that they might know the promises of the Lord,
[Sec 2:6e] and that they may believe the gospel and rely upon the merits of Jesus Christ, and be glorified through faith in his name, and that through their repentance they might be saved. Amen.

THIS CANNOT GET ANNY PLAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sec 83:8a] And your minds in times past have been darkened because of unbelief, and because you have treated lightly the things you have received, which vanity and unbelief hath brought the whole church under condemnation.
[Sec 83:8b] And this condemnation resteth upon the children of Zion, even all; and they shall remain under this condemnation until they repent and remember the new covenant, even the Book of Mormon and the former commandments which I have given them, not only to say, but to do according to that which I have written,
[Sec 83:8c] that they may bring forth fruit meet for their Father's kingdom, otherwise there remaineth a scourge and a judgment to be poured out upon the children of Zion; for, shall the children of the kingdom pollute my holy land? Verily, I say unto you, Nay.

[Sec 3:10d-e] And I said unto them, that it should be granted unto them according to their faith in their prayers: yea, and this was their faith, that my gospel which I gave unto them, that they might preach in their days, might come unto their brethren, the Lamanites, and also, all that had become Lamanites, because of their dissensions.

[Sec 3:11] Now this is not all, their faith in their prayers were, that this gospel should be made known also, if it were possible that other nations should possess this land; and thus they did leave a blessing upon this land in their prayers, that whosoever should believe in this gospel, in this land, might have eternal life; yea, that it might be free unto all of whatsoever nation, kindred, tongue, or people, they may be.

[Sec 3:12] And now, behold, according to their faith in their prayers, will I bring this part of my gospel to the knowledge of my people. Behold, I do not bring it to destroy that which they have received, but to build it up.

[Sec 3:13] And for this cause have I said, if this generation harden not their hearts, I will establish my church among them.[Indians] Now I do not say this to destroy my church, but I say this to build up my church: therefore, whosoever belongeth to my church need not fear, for such shall inherit the kingdom of heaven: but it is they who do not fear me, neither keep my commandments, but buildeth up churches unto themselves, to get gain; yea, and all those that do wickedly, and buildeth up the kingdom of the devil; yea, verily, verily I say unto you, that it is they that I will disturb, and cause to tremble and shake to the centre.


[Sec 3:15] And I will show unto this people, that I had other sheep, and that they were a branch of the house of Jacob; and I will bring to light their marvelous works, which they did in my name; yea, and I will also bring to light my gospel, which was ministered unto them, and behold they shall not deny that which you have received, but they shall build it up, and shall bring to light the true points of my doctrine: Yea, and the only doctrine which is in me; and this I do, that I may establish my gospel, that there may not be so much contention:

Yea, satan doth stir up the hearts of the people to contention, concerning the points of my doctrine; and in these things they do err, for they do wrest the scriptures, and do not understand them: therefore, I will unfold unto them this great mystery, for behold, I will gather them as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if they will not harden their hearts: Yea, if th[e]y will come, they may, and partake of the waters of life freely.

[Sec 3:16] Behold this is my doctrine: whosoever repenteth, and cometh unto me, the same is my church: whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me: therefore, he is not of my church. [Which is what they did]

Now, as you have asked, behold, I say unto you, Keep my commandments, and seek to bring forth and establish the cause of Zion:

BRING FORTH-----THE BOOK FROM AMOUNG YOU TO THE LAMANITES……
THIS IS A COMANDMENT……..IN DOING SO THIS BEGINS THE PROCESS OF ESTABLISHING THE KNOLEDGE TO THE LAMANITES OF PROMISES AND COVENANTS THE LORD HAS MADE TO THEM, BRINGING THEM TO KNOW THEY ARE OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAIEL.


2NE.12:80 For after the book of which I have spoken shall come forth, and be written unto the Gentiles, and sealed up again unto the Lord, there shall be many which shall believe the words which are written; and they shall carry them forth unto the remnant of our seed.
81 And then shall the remnant of our seed know concerning us, how that we came out from Jerusalem, and that they are descendants of the Jews.
82 And the gospel of Jesus Christ shall be declared among them; wherefore, they shall be restored unto the knowledge of their fathers, and also to the knowledge of Jesus Christ, which was had among their fathers.


FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION……..THE REACTION OF DOING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WILL GIVE CAUSE FOR ZION TO BEGIN….

WHAT THE RESTORATION IS TODAY IS THE RESULT OF IN-ACTION OF GODS DIRECTIVE.


Say nothing but repentance unto this generation: keep my commandments, and assist to bring forth my work according to my commandments, and you shall be blessed.


WE DON’T WANT ANNY BLESSING


1NE.4:24 They shall be grafted in, being a natural branch of the olive tree, into the true olive tree;
25 And this is what our father meaneth;
26 And he meaneth that it will not come to pass, until after they are scattered by the Gentiles;
27 And he meaneth that it shall come by way of the Gentiles, that the Lord may shew his power unto the Gentiles, for the very cause that he shall be rejected of the Jews, or of the house of Israel:


THE JEWS WERE A STIFF-NECK PEOPLE LIKE-UTO THE GENTILES

28 Wherefore, our father hath not spoken of our seed alone, but also of all the house of Israel, pointing to the covenant which should be fulfilled in the latter days;
29 Which covenant the Lord made to our father Abraham, saying, In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.


EPHRAIM’S BLESSING BY HIMSELF ARE CRUMBS COMPAIRED TO COLECTIVLY WITH ALL THE TRIBES TOGETHER! DIVIDED HE WILL ALWAYS FALL!


3NE7:31 Behold, because of their belief in me, saith the Father, and because of the unbelief of you, O house of Israel, in the latter day shall the truth come unto the Gentiles, that the fullness of these things shall be made known unto them.
32 But wo, saith the Father, unto the unbelieving of the Gentiles, for notwithstanding they have come forth upon the face of this land, and have scattered my people, who are of the house of Israel; and my people who are of the house of Israel, have been cast out from among them, and have been trodden under feet by them;
34 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you,

At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, (REJECT THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK.)

and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, (AND CHURCHES), and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits,(CLAIMING TO HAVE THE AUTHORIZED PRIESTHOOD), and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations;
35 And if they shall do all these things, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fullness of my gospel from among them;
36 And then will I remember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them;
37 And I will shew unto thee, O house of Israel, that the Gentiles shall not have power over you, but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the knowledge of the fullness of my gospel.
38 But if the Gentiles will repent, and return unto me, saith the Father, behold, they shall be numbered among my people, O house of Israel;


The marvelous work is not the creating of another Gentile church, which is what the people in 1830 did.
1: The church never left the earth it was in the wilderness, (out of site).
2: The priesthood never left the earth it also was hidden.
3: To believe otherwise is to have, blinders on when it comes to history. Study The Second Great Awakening and Charles Finney.

A FINAL CALL
Dick Bauman, servant of Christ, March 2009
Part 6: FALLACIES

Right after the manuscript was finished, men around him convinced Joseph that it could be sold, and they could make some money by
doing so. The venture failed. The men around him convinced Joseph that the new little church, already in full operation with the structure given in the Book of Mormon (elders, priest, and teachers) for about 8 months, and having all the gifts of the Spirit, should be, and subsequently was, organized ‘according to the law of the land’ (incorporated) April 6, 1830. The gifts stopped!

Joseph declared himself, Prophet, Seer, and Revelator, on that day! From that day on, he was NEVER a prophet, seer, or revelator! From that day on (Joseph had already given away the translating stone), Joseph said he could come up with his own revelations. And he did. With the help of his brother and father, he began to add many things. His father, Joseph Smith, Sr. had joined Free Masonry about 10 years before his son found the plates, and his brother Hyrum, whom young Joseph said was his favorite confidant, joined Free Masonry when Joseph went after the plates. Their influence helped
Joseph Smith turn away from the simplicity of the Book of Mormon message.

Another person, Sidney Rigdon, who had helped Alexander Campbell form the Campbellite movement (Church of Christ), read the Book of Mormon, went to see Joseph and joined the movement. The term ‘restoration’, used by Campbell became the theme of the new movement. Sidney, much older than Joseph, and already a professor of theology, soon became the foremost advisor and scribe for Joseph.

The plain and simple gospel quickly metamorphosed into a completely different creature. Soon strange doctrines, completely different from the Book of Mormon developed into the hard-and-fast tradition of modern day Mormonism. The prophecy of Enoch, which had already been in Free Masonry in the 1700’s, and in print in the United States in 1802, became a favorite in the ‘restoration’. The two priesthoods of Free Masonry – Aaronic and Melchisidec- were also brought in, as well as various offices and new traditions not in the Book of Mormon, such as bishop, high priest, seventy, high councils, oaths, salutations, secret meetings, etc.. The Book of Mormon says all things should be named after Christ, (such as the ‘priesthood’), not men; and Christ’s way is openness, etc..

SO MANY CHANGES WERE MADE THAT WERE CONTRARY TO THE PLAIN AND SIMPLE GOSPEL, THAT JOSEPH AND SIDNEY HAD TO CHANGE THE ORIGINAL COMMANDMENTS!

For example, the commandment that said Joseph’s ONLY work was to translate the Book, and he wasn’t even to pretend to any other work, was changed to read “until it is Finished”! Joseph then had a ‘revelation’ that he was to be prophet, seer, revelator, and apostle, and from that time on everyone was to accept everything he said as coming from God’s “own mouth.”

And the commandment to “rely on the words (of the Book of Mormon manuscript) that are written; for in them are all things written, concerning my church, my gospel, and my rock”, were changed to say “all things written, concerning ‘the foundation’ of my church, my gospel, and my rock”. Making that change then allowed any kind of church, etc., to be built, altered, etc., on the foundation!!!

Another original revelation said that the Lord was going to “work a reformation” (NOT restoration!), and the church was going to be established “like unto the church which was taught by the disciples in the days of old.” (referring to the ancient Native American disciples in the Book of Mormon) 154 words were cut out of the original revelation!

Joseph and Sidney made a new bible, called the Inspired Version, which included the Prophecy of Enoch, and other changes which would support Free Masonry. The manuscripts of which show revisions of revisions, and extra interpolations! This is a real stretch to call this version of the Bible ‘Inspired’. The finalized manuscript is all in the handwriting of Sidney Rigdon. I call it the “Conspired Version”!

One of Joseph’s ‘revelations’ caused 150 people to trek hundreds of miles from Kirtland, Ohio (where they had built a Masonic-type temple) to ‘redeem Zion’ (Independence, Missouri), but before they got there one-third of the group was killed by a plague! He then told them they were unworthy.

The fact was, that out of thousands of members, THEY were the ones that obeyed the call to follow him!

The grief-stricken group was then told by ‘revelation’ to return to Kirtland, Ohio (where the church had already built a Masonic-type temple) to receive ‘an endowment’. The ensuing endowment, written in church history as a glorious event attended by angels, and the temple could be seen for many miles glowing with fire, was shown to be in their own church newspaper the following day as a 7-hour, boring event, that little happened, and the people finally just went home!

Joseph and Sidney officially joined the Masons several years before he was killed, and about 1,000 men joined with them about the same time! Interestingly, when Joseph was jailed upstairs in the Carthage jail, and an angry mob had gathered outside and was firing bullets into the upstairs window, Joseph did a strange thing.

(I believe that everyone whose faith is in Jesus Christ would have knelt and prayed for God’s intervention; but instead, Joseph evidently felt that there were many Masons in the mob that would honor the Masonic Distress Call, which is, “O Lord, my God is there no help for the widow’s son!” Every Mason is bound by oath to immediately come to the aid of a fellow mason when that call is made.)

Joseph, however, went to the window and said, “O Lord my God”--- and they shot him, and he FELL out the window. This was also a fulfillment of the very first revelation given through the translating device, which reads:
“Remember, remember, that is not the work of God that is frustrated, but the work of men: for although a man may have many revelations, and the power to do many mighty works, yet, if he boasts in his own strength, and sets at nought the counsels of God, and follows after the dictates of his own will, and carnal desires, HE MUST FALL and incur the vengeance of a just God upon him.”

Did he do those things? In the last couple of years before he FELL (fulfilling the first prophecy given thru the stone) out the window and died, he came up
with ‘revelations’ on eternal marriage, polygamy, blood atonement, and exultation.

Eternal marriage meant that a woman must be tied to a man to have the highest heavenly reward forever.

Polygamy, of course, meant that the old men could have their pick of the young girls.

Blood atonement means, if a brother is straying from the truth, its better to spill his blood (Kill him!) and save his soul than to have his soul go to hell!

And exultation means by fulfilling the requirements of a good Mormon that this took you BEYOND SALVATION, and you could walk right past the angels, to be greater than them. It is summed up in the statement: “As man is, God once was; as God is, man can become!” This, of course, takes away the divinity, and omnipresence, and unchangeability of God.

The Book of Mormon speaks distinctly AGAINST all of these things!

One final thing. When Joseph came up with the ‘revelation’ on polygamy, his wife Emma was against it. Joseph told her that if she didn’t accept it that the Lord would destroy her. Well, about a year later Joseph was killed, but Emma lived many years after!

Deceived as they are, there are many, many wonderful, warm, loving, sincere Mormons who are waking up to the truth. May God bless them in their search.

No comments:

Post a Comment